Foliar and Fruit Diseases
- Grape Powdery Mildew
- Botrytis Bunch Rot
- Phomopsis Cane and Leaf Spot
- Sour Rots
- Summer Rots (Sour Rot) – UC-Davis
Wood and Root Diseases
- Crown Gall of Grape
- Eutypa Dieback
- Eutypa Dieback – UC-Davis
- Esca / Petri Disease / Young Vine Decline
- Esca/Petri Disease – UC-Davis
- Armillaria Root Rot
- Armillaria Root Rot – UC-Davis
- Pierce’s Disease of Grape
- Pierce’s Disease – UC-Davis
Please also see our Grapevine Virology webpage.
- Virus Diagnostic Services – The Clean Plant Center Northwest
- Virus Disease Factsheets.
Disease Management and Models
Disease development is closely linked to weather. AgWeatherNet has models for important disease management decisions.
Viticulture: Self-Directed Courses
Take individual programs from the Viticulture Certificate Course, and custom-build your knowledge base. Courses on Fungal and Viral Diseases, Pest Management and Biocontrol, Weed Management, and Nematodes are all available.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC)
FRAC is an international working group designed to help mitigate the development of fungicide resistance in many of the critical fungal pathogens in modern plant production.