Washington Rootstock Field Day
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our first Washington Rootstock Field Day! Hosted by Inland Desert Nursery and Washington State University Viticulture Extension, with support by Western SARE and Wilbur Ellis.
Attendance will be limited to 50 people, to facilitate vineyard tours and discussion.
This event is FREE, but PRE-REGISTRATION is required to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-washington-rootstock-field-day-tickets-344999230987
Registration will close on July 8th, or at the 50-person cap, whichever comes first.
- 8:45 AM – Check-in
- 9:00 AM – What is a Western SARE Producer Grant? (Kevin Judkins and Robert Cook, Inland Desert Nursery); and Why Rootstock Trials are Best Done Locally (Michelle Moyer, WSU)
- 9:20 AM – Walk to Trial Site
- 9:30 AM – What it Took to Establish a Rootstock Trial: Tips, Tricks and Things Learned (Kevin and Robert)
- 10:15 AM – Break
- 10:45 AM – Research or Demonstration Trial – Which is Best for You? (Michelle)
- 11:15 AM – Group open Q&A
Hosted by: Inland Desert Nursery and Washington State University Viticulture Extension
Project Supported by: Western SARE (Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education)
Refreshments Sponsored by: Wilbur Ellis
Anyone attending this program who requires auxiliary aids or services, please contact Michelle Moyer at 509-786-9234 or email@example.com. Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.