Washington brewery and winery owners and tasting room managers are invited to join us to clarify COVID-19 Phase 2 reopening state requirements and recommended best practices for breweries and wineries. Submit your questions in advance and experts from the Washington State Department of Health, Labor and Industries, and WSU’s School of Hospitality and Director of the Wine Business Program will review and answer as many questions as possible.
- Dine-In Service Requirements During Phase 2
- Employee Health and Safety Requirements During Phase 2
- Dine-In Service and Employee Health and Safety Best Practices
- Winery Tasting Room Reopen Checklist/Final Q&A
- Susan Shelton – Washington State Department of Health
- Pamela Cant – Washington State Labor and Industries
- Byron Marlowe, Ph.D and MBA – Don Smith Distinguished Professor of Hospitality Management; The School of Hospitality Business Management; Washington State University | Tri-Cities Campus; Carson College of Business; Director, Wine and Beverage Business
We know there’s a lot to digest here, so stay tuned! A follow-up webinar will be offered with an opportunity for peer learning by hearing from industry members who are implementing compliant practices in their reopening. This webinar will be driven by industry discussion and is designed to act as a community problem-solving opportunity.