Cellar Intern/Part-time Tasting Room Associate- Jbell Cellars
We are a small, boutique winery in Zillah, WA that is looking for an intern in our warehouse with the possibility of moving upward in our company. Duties include but are not limited to… assisting the winemaker in various warehouse and winemaking tasks, helping out in the tasting room on weekends and with events, helping with club releases, etc.
- $17/hour with tips on top when working in the tasting room
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Must have some background in enology/viticulture
- Must have current MAST or be willing to obtain prior to employment
- Must have flexible schedule, some weekends required
- 30+ hours per week
- Possess the ability to process information quickly and relay to winemaker
- Reliable – On time, every day
- Personable, fun to be around (We are a small, family based company)
Please send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.