Chandler Reach Vineyards and Estate Winery will be adding a Harvest Intern(s) for the 2022 Harvest. This position is seasonal. Approx. August – November. The intern will work on a team managed by the Cellar master. Intern required to be a motivated self starter and work well with others.
General crush pad activities, receiving grapes, processing grapes, extensive cleaning of all equipment, forklift operation, grape sampling in the vineyard, Detailed winemaking operations including laboratory analyses, quality control, racking, blending, inoculations and general high quality wine making practices.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude
- Work long hours in varying weather
- Enthusiastic about winemaking and the process of making a high quality product.
- Good organization skills and able to work independently, as well as in a team atmosphere.
- Must have transportation and be willing to work long hours including some weekends
- Any previous experience is appreciated but not required
- Salary Information: $16-$20/hr.