- Cutworms: Grapes
- Mealybugs: Grapes
- Scales: Grapes
- Scales: General Biology – UC-Davis
- Thrips: Grapes
- Thrips: General Biology – UC-Davis
- Cane Borers
- Beetles and Weevils: General
- Light Brown Apple Moth
- Light Brown Apple Moth – WSU
- Various Stink Bugs: Grapes
- Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle: Grapes
- Spotted Wing Drosophila: Grapes
- Nematodes: Grapes
- Phylloxera: Grapes
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC)
IRAC is an international working group dedicated to developing pest management strategies that reduce the likelihood of pesticide resistance development.
WSU Grape Pest Management Guide
PNW Insect Management Handbook
Click here to download the PNW Insect Management Handbook for all crops in the PNW.
With a firm foundation of laboratory and applied research, faculty and staff of WSU communicate the latest in crop protection and sustainable pest management tactics to our state’s agricultural producers and other end users.
WA Pest Surveys and Consultants
Information regarding pest issues, management, and biology for Washington State and the Pacific Northwest is below: