Agriculture Safety Day-Wenatchee
February 28 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Do you want to:
- learn about supervising for safety, or drug recognition in the workplace?
- get the latest information on confined space, heat stress, irrigation and trenching?
- refresh your safety awareness, ladder safety, and safety working around animals?
- learn more about trauma care, until first responders arrive?
- earn WSDA Pesticide Recertification Credits? (credits only available for some classes)
Get the answer to these questions and many more at the Annual Agriculture Safety Day in Wenatchee. Several workshops are offered in English and Spanish. We hope you will join us!
Attendee pre-registration: $75 (by 2/27/18)
Group Attendee (5+) pre-registration: $65 (by 2/27/18)
Attendee registration at the door: $85
Group Attendee (5+) registration at the door: $75
Currently enrolled students: $35.00