Students and employers are encouraged to use CougLink, an online resource provided by the WSU Center for Advising and Career Development to search for and post employment opportunities. Register with CougLink - it’s free!
Once registered, students will be able to search and apply for available jobs and internships. Job search “agents” can be set up to notify you when new positions are posted that match your own interests. Click here to learn more.
Employers can use CougLink to post jobs and internships, receive student application materials electronically, and schedule on-campus interviews. Click here to learn more.
For questions about CougLink, contact email@example.com. For additional information about employment opportunities on the WSU Viticulture and Enology website, please email Caroline Pearson-Mims (firstname.lastname@example.org).
December 3, 2013
December 2, 2013
October 8, 2013
September 11, 2013
August 1, 2013
July 2, 2013
June 27, 2013
August 26, 2013
August 26, 2013
August 13, 2013
July 8, 2013
- WSU Center for Advising & Career Development
- WSU Tri-Cities Career Development Center
- VIT ENOL 399 (HORT 399): Professional Work Experience
- VIT ENOL 496 (FS 496): Internship in a Winery
- WSU International Programs Education Abroad Internships
- WSU Human Resource Services: Student and Hourly Employment
Additional places to search for employment opportunities
- Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers (WAWGG) website
- American Society for Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) Job Board
- Winejobs.com: The Wine Industry’s Leading Online Job Site
- Winejobsonline.com: New Zealand and Australia wine job opportunities