Students and employers are encouraged to use CougLink, an online resource provided by the WSU Academic Success and Career Center to search for and post employment opportunities. Register with CougLink - it’s free!
Once registered, students will be able to search and apply for available jobs and internships. Job search “agents” can be set up to notify you when new positions are posted that match your own interests. Click here to learn more.
Employers can use CougLink to post jobs and internships, receive student application materials electronically, and schedule on-campus interviews. Click here to learn more.
More places to search for jobs & internships
- Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers (WAWGG) website
- American Society for Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) Job Board
- Winejobs.com: The Wine Industry’s Leading Online Job Site
- Winejobsonline.com: New Zealand and Australia wine job opportunities
- WSU Academic Success and Career Center
- WSU Tri-Cities Career Development Center
- VIT ENOL 399 (HORT 399): Professional Work Experience
- VIT ENOL 496 (FS 496): Internship in a Winery
- WSU International Programs Education Abroad Internships
Washington Wine Grape and Winery Employment Needs Assessment with Projections to 2018 -(This study estimates NEW jobs created – it does not include the number of jobs refilled each year).