Maryhill winery is a medium sized, family owned winery located in Goldendale, WA, along the
Columbia River. We are currently seeking cellar harvest interns to join our team. (Aug.17-Dec.17)
– Receive, crush and sort grapes.
– Perform all aspects of cleaning of winery equipment.
– Perform additions to must, juice and wine.
– Carry out punch downs and pump-overs.
– Perform lab and quality control analysis.
– Barrel work: filling and racking out of barrels, barrel maintenance and washing barrels.
– Work long hours as required at harvest which may include night shift and weekend work.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Must be able to lift, pull and carry up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
– Ability to stand; walk; sit; use tools or controls; climb stairs and ladders; balance, kneel.
– Ability to accurately perform work instructions individually or as a team.
– Attention to detail is a must
– This position requires a commitment to product quality, environmental regulations and occupational
health-food and safety protocols.
– Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
– Prior cellar and forklift experience a plus
– One meal provided each day during harvest
– Housing options available