Qualified candidate will work side by side with cellar staff in grape and wine processing and finishing operations. He/she will assist in crushing, fermentation, blending, barrel aging, finishing and storage of all products produced at the winery.
This Internship may include the following tasks:
- Clean, sanitize and sterilize equipment
- Carry out product transfer operations
- Assist with operating non-ammonia chilling and warming equipment.
- Perform fermentation support operations.
- Apply correct wine sampling technique
- Carry out inert gas handling in transfer processes.
- May assist with operating the crush equipment.
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member’s safety.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required