We are in search of a couple winery interns for the 2020 harvest. I have included our job description below. Please let me know if you need anything else in order to be added to the website.
Doubleback is a family-owned winery producing Ultra-Premium wines in Walla Walla Washington. We are a small passionate team seeking motivated individuals to fill our harvest cellar intern position. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on cellar experience. The position will offer training in all aspects of wine production.
– Cleaning and sanitation of crush equipment and winery facilities
– Barrel work
– Punch downs, pump-overs, brix readings, juice and wine sampling
– Fermentation additions
– Various other duties around the winery
– The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an attention to details and possess a hard work ethic.
– Previous cellar experience or education in Enology preferred but not necessary
– Previous forklift experience preferred
– Be able to work long hours on their feet in a fast paced environment
– Physically fit and able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
– Work seven days a week
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume along with a list of references to: email@example.com
3853 Powerline Road, Walla Walla, WA 99362