Internship Opportunity, Sleeping Dog Wines, Benton City, WA

Sleeping Dog Wines was established in 2002 and produces about 300 cases per year from the adjacent Buoy Vineyards, focussing primarily on red varietals and blends.  We have a small tasting room on site and are open weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) from April through November, event weekends (including Red Wine & Chocolate in February), and by appointment. On occasion we have hosted groups of up to 50 guests at once.

This is essentially a one-person operation with “staff augmentation” during crush, press, and bottling.  I am looking for someone to help out part time in the tasting room, primarily on event weekends and on those occasions when we have groups anticipated.  My wife and I are both retired and plan to do some traveling; so the ideal candidate will be able to pick up the essence of who we are and be comfortable running the tasting room independently if we are out of town.  Washington MAST card required. Compensation negotiable.

I would like to get someone lined up before Red Wine and Chocolate in February 2019.

If you are interested please contact:

Larry Oates

Sleeping Dog Wines

(509) 460-2886

loates@pocketinet.com