Chandler Reach Vineyards is looking for a professional and ambitious individual who will work with our current tasting room teams to take our Wine Club business to the next level. The successful candidate will be an expert at providing world-class service, be very organized and able to effectively manage broad duties while reaching Wine Club sales goals.
To manage and grow the Chandler Reach wine club while providing excellent customer service and contributing to the profitability of the tasting room through wine club and event sales.
Tasting Room Host Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and pour for customers on open days of operation
- Provide world-class service to all customers
- Promote wine club in interactions with guests while creating enthusiasm within the team to meet monthly and yearly goals
- Maintain wine knowledge of current product and WA wine industry
- Conduct tours for private groups as scheduled
- Responsible for cleanliness and professional appearance of outdoor patios and retail areas
- Merchandise maintenance (pricing, displays, ordering, monthly inventory)
Winery Event Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist General Manager and Woodinville’s Assistant Tasting Room Manager with promotion, preparation and execution of wine club events. Some travel to tasting rooms required
- Maintain shared calendars of on and off-site events
- Assist with additional events as needed
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist GM with projects as assigned
- Maintain weekly wine club reports, goals; report to GM
- Proficiently learn POS systems, as well as, website management tools, graphic design software and email campaign software
- Train and coach team members on club goals, membership drives, sign-up procedures and cancellations
- Assist with wine club inventory
- Manage all outgoing shipments
- Maintain all club member data
- Oversee shipping compliance and reporting; Coordinate with GM
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create wine club programs for membership drives and current club member promotions to increase sales and membership
- Manage club member retention
- Maintain current and accurate information on all social media platforms; reviewed by GM.
- Maintain a timely correspondence on all social media platforms
- Create signage for events, promotions, etc.
- Organize donation requests as assigned by General Manager
- Create Wine Club collateral for POS, shipments and club releases
- Heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Sales experience preferred
- Maintain an upbeat and professional attitude
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours
Tips, wine club incentive bonus
If interested please contact: