Foliar and Fruit Diseases
- Grape Powdery Mildew
- Botrytis Bunch Rot
- Phomopsis Cane and Leaf Spot
- Phomopsis Cane and Leaf Spot – UC-Davis
- Sour Rots
- Summer Rots (Sour Rot) – UC-Davis
Wood and Root Diseases
- Crown Gall of Grape
- Eutypa Dieback
- Eutypa Dieback – UC-Davis
- Esca / Petri Disease / Young Vine Decline
- Esca/Petri Disease – UC-Davis
- Armillaria Root Rot
- Armillaria Root Rot – UC-Davis
- Pierce’s Disease of Grape
- Pierce’s Disease – UC-Davis
Please also see our Grapevine Virology webpage.
- Grapevine Leafroll Disease
- Rupestris Stem Pitting – WSU Webpage
- Corky Bark Disorder – WSU Webpage
- Grapevine Red Blotch Disease – NCPN Factsheet
Disease Management and Models
Disease development is closely linked to weather. AgWeatherNet has models for important disease management decisions.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC)
FRAC is an international working group designed to help mitigate the development of fungicide resistance in many of the critical fungal pathogens in modern plant production.
WSU Grape Pest Management Guide
PNW Disease Management Handbook
Click here to view the annually-updated Disease Management Handbook for all crops in the PNW.
Check out our Articles page for current discussions on pest and disease management and vintage progression.
Viticulture: Self-Directed Courses
Take individual programs from the Viticulture Certificate Course, and custom-build your knowledge base. Courses on Fungal and Viral Diseases, Pest Management and Biocontrol, Weed Management, and Nematodes are all available.