To be eligible for Annual and Endowed scholarships, please complete a WSU scholarship application by January 31 annually.
Note: All scholarships are not available each year. For information about current availability, please contact Debbie Schwenson, 509-372-7224.
- Puyallup Fair Foundation’s Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
- Sandra K. Saffell Graduate Fellowship in Viticulture and Enology
- Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
- Charles W. Nagel Scholarship in Food Science
- Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Seattle Chapter Les Dames D’Escoffier Scholarship
- WSU Alumni Association Wine-by-Cougars Scholarship
Apply directly by following the links below. A WSU scholarship application is not required.
Doug Wisor, an American-born winemaker at Craggy Range Winery, passed away in New Zealand following a tragic kite-surfing accident. The scholarship supports a young American winemaker to travel to New Zealand to intern at Craggy Range Winery for a harvest.
To apply, submit by October 30, 2015:
- Detailed resume demonstrating intellect, vision, innovation and practical experience in winemaking, including contact information for at least one recent wine industry reference
- Essay outlining why:
- A harvest in New Zealand is desirable
- An overseas internship is important in career development
- Both the applicant and vineyard will benefit