Viticulture and Enology Scholarships
Application Deadline: January 31 of each year. Deadlines for outside scholarships vary (see below).
To be eligible for Annual and Endowed scholarships, you must complete a WSU scholarship application: http://admission.wsu.edu/applications/.
Please note: Not all scholarships are available each year. For information about current scholarship availability, contact:
Phenomenal scholarship opportunity! – June 1 deadline
Harry and Kathern Lovejoy Scholarship
The Community Foundation of North Central Washington has a scholarship opportunity for a WSU student majoring in agriculture or related studies. A total of $10,000 will be distributed in one or more scholarships. The scholarship is open to transfer students, non-traditional students (adults returning to academics) and graduate students. The application form is available at our website at www.cfncw.org.
Not endowed so there is no guarantee that we will have these funds each year
- Puyallup Fair Foundation’s Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
- Sandra K. Saffell Graduate Fellowship in Viticulture and Enology
- Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
Amounts can vary depending on the market
- Charles W. Nagel Scholarship in Food Science
- Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Seattle Chapter Les Dames D’Escoffier Scholarship
- WSU Alumni Association Wine-by-Cougars Scholarship (visit their website; click here for more information on how to apply)
Apply directly – WSU scholarship application not needed
- American Society for Enology and Viticulture (http://asev.org/scholarship-program/); Deadline: March 1
- American Wine Society Educational Foundation (http://www.awsef.org/Scholarships); Deadline: March 31
- Washington State Grape Society (http://www.grapesociety.org/?page_id=9); Deadline: April 15
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation (http://www.washingtonwinefoundation.org/index.php?page_id=6); Deadline: June 1