Viticulture and Enology Scholarships
Application Deadline: January 31 of each year. Deadlines for outside scholarships vary (see below).
To be eligible for Annual and Endowed scholarships, you must complete a WSU scholarship application: http://admission.wsu.edu/applications/.
Please note: Not all scholarships are available each year. For information about current scholarship availability, contact:
Not endowed so there is no guarantee that we will have these funds each year
- Puyallup Fair Foundation’s Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
- Sandra K. Saffell Graduate Fellowship in Viticulture and Enology
- Viticulture & Enology Scholarship
Amounts can vary depending on the market
- Charles W. Nagel Scholarship in Food Science
- Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Seattle Chapter Les Dames D’Escoffier Scholarship
- WSU Alumni Association Wine-by-Cougars Scholarship (visit their website; click here for more information on how to apply)
Apply directly – WSU scholarship application not needed
- American Society for Enology and Viticulture (http://asev.org/scholarship-program/); Deadline: March 1
- American Wine Society Educational Foundation (http://www.awsef.org/Scholarships); Deadline: March 31
- Washington State Grape Society (http://www.grapesociety.org/?page_id=9); Deadline: April 15
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation (http://www.washingtonwinefoundation.org/index.php?page_id=6); Deadline: June 1
- 2013 Doug Wisor Memorial Scholarship
More information; Deadline: November 3
2014-2015 WSU Scholarship Application is now LIVE!
This single application allows you to apply for over 1,000 scholarships through WSU, and even more scholarships from CAHNRS and Viticulture & Enology.
Be one of the first to FILL OUT YOUR WSU SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION! Although the final deadline to file your scholarship application is January 31, completing your scholarship application early helps your chances of receiving an award. All WSU students should fill out the scholarship application every year that they are enrolled as a WSU student. Also, you will never get a denial letter, as new funding may become available throughout the year. If you have turned in your scholarship application by January 31, you could be awarded a scholarship at any point during the academic year! What a nice surprise that would be!
To fill out the WSU general scholarship application for the 2014-2015 school year, click here.