- Biochemistry of “Hang Time” – WSU Webpage
- Smoke Taint – WSU Webpage
- Late Harvest Powdery Mildew & Botrytis – WSU Webpage
- Late Ripening: How to Deal – WSU Webpage
- Basic Microbial and Chemical Analyses for Wine – WSU # EM047E
- Managing High Acidity in Must and Wine – WSU Webpage
- Grape and Wine Phenolics – WSU Webpage
- Cold Soak – WSU Webpage
- A Guide to the Fining of Wine – WSU #EM016
- Removing Smoke Taint with Fining Agents – WSU Webpage
- Laboratory Manual for Wineries – WSU # MISC014
- Lactic Acid Bacteria Native to Washington State Wines – WSU #XB1026E
- Atypical Aging in White Wine – WSU Webpage
Ask an Expert
Download this PDF of the WSU Extension Specialists working on grapes.
Want to subscribe to the Viticulture & Enology Extension email Listserve? Click here to sign up!