General Production Information
- Growing Table Grapes in a Temperate Climate – Michigan State University
- Growing Table Grapes – Oregon State University #EC1639
- Table Grape Production – Texas A&M
- Production Guidelines for Australian Table Grape Varieties – DEPI-Victoria
- Selecting Grape Cultivars & Planting Sites in Idaho – U of I # CIS1043
- Cool Climate Table Grape Selections – Cornell University
- Variety Selections – Snake River (ID) Table Grape Growers Association
Trellis and Training Systems
- Training-Trellis Systems and Canopy Management of Table Grapes – UCCE Tulare County
- Cultural Practices for Crimson Seedless Table Grapes – UCCE Tulare County
Pest and Disease Management
- Vineyard Nutrient Management – WSU V&E Webpage
- Management of Mineral Nutrition in Table Grape Vineyards – UCCE – Kern County
Plant Growth Regulators
- Plant Growth Regulators and Berry Size – eXtension.org
- Plant Growth Regulators and Berry Color – eXtension.org
- Gibberellic Acid Applications and Cluster Compactness – eXtension.org
Learn about gardening through your local Master Gardener program.
National Extension effort developing online resources for grape production.
Expand your knowledge by taking one class or an entire program online through WSU.