An extraordinary educational and cultural immersion in the known and unknown wines from Portugal.
UNCORK Portugal, March 9-20, 2018 (.pdf)
- 3.680€ per person on double occupancy
- Group size: 25/28
- 12 Days/11 Nights
- Great for: Educational, those interested in technical knowledge of the wine industry, and those who enjoy culture, life, good food and good wines and sharing time with friends
- Enjoy 13 of the top appellations of wine in Portugal
- Exquisite meals featuring local produce of each area
- Deep cultural immersion with local people
- Wide educational exposure to wines, vineyards, cork producing, traditional music and much more
- Opportunity to meet and speak with expert wine makers and their technical staff
- Enjoy local festivities and traditions
- Visit old and cultural history sites
- 11 nights accommodations at boutique hotels, including breakfasts all taxes and fees
- Meals as listed on the itinerary: 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 2 dinners
- All private excursions with services of local speakers, entrance fees, gratuities and transportation
- Full guiding service (the tour starts in Lisbon airport and ends up in Porto airport)
- Travel and health insurance
- Not included: Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses; transportation to/from host cities, personal expenses
Are you ready?
Register Now for Uncork Portugal
- Deposit is 400€ per person, non-refundable after 30 days.
- Balance is due by January 15th, 2018.
- Cancellation after payment of balance results in forfeit of payment
- Individual Supplement: 410€