Agriculture Safety Day-Yakima
February 7 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Do you want to:
- learn about supervising for safety, or drug recognition in the workplace?
- get the latest information on confined space , heat stress, irrigation and trenching?
- refresh your safety awareness, ladder safety, and safety working around animals?
- learn more about community trauma care?
- earn WSDA Pesticide Recertification Credits? (credits only available for some classes)
Get the answer to these questions and many more at the Annual Agriculture Safety Day in Yakima. Several workshops are offered in English and Spanish.
Attendee pre-registration: $75 (by 2/5/2018)
Group (5+) pre-registration: $65 (by 2/5/2018)
Attendee registration at the door: $85
Group (5+) registration at the door: $75
Currently enrolled students: $35.00