Company Description: Winemakers LLC in Oregon focuses on growing high quality wine grapes
Type: Seasonal Harvest Position
Pay Scale: TBD
Employment Start Date: August 27th (approximate)
Employment End Date: Mid-October (depends on end of harvest)
Winemakers LLC is hiring a harvest grape maturity sampler to work in our vineyards located in the Willamette Valley in Oregon (Marion and Yamhill Counties). Position would start at the end of August and extend through the end of harvest, typically around the middle of October.
The intern would assist the viticulturist and vineyard team with duties such as but not limited to:
- Grape maturity sampling and lab analysis including brix and pH
- Harvest data collection and field observations
- Data entry
- Viticulture course work or previous harvest experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills; can communicate effectively in English, Spanish speaking skills a plus
- Be willing to work (stand, bend and walk) extended hours outside in all weather conditions and able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and dependable transportation
- Have a good attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to work independently and follow directions
Contact & Application:
Please contact Dana Estensen with any questions. To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.